Monday 28 May 2012

Hello To All the Fashion Lovers Out There

Hello Readers

I have recently decided to start a blog as so many of my friends look to me for advice on how to dress and style for their body shapes. I thought the easiest way to help my friends is to start a blog and this way they can keep in touch with all the latest fashion trends and styles that suit their needs. I also have a major passion for fashion. I love the old classic styles through out the 19th centenary and I often get inspiration from latest movies, music and television shows. I also have many years of styling experiences behind me as I work in fashion retail - pretty much that is what I do for a living. I love dressing up and recreating old styles and making them new again. I'll regularly put up post of styles that are inspiring me and also how to dress for your body shape. If you have any decade of style you like and you would like me to create a outfit that you could introduce in your everyday life- let me know about it.

I'll look forward to hearing from you and I'll keep you posted on future blog posts.

Lizzi xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great look forward to reading your blog! I am a large apple shape and have trouble finding tops to suit my shape - and when i find a top i like thats a bit flowy through the middle i have SO much trouble pairing bottoms and jackets with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda
    My best tips for an apple shape is to look for tops which are a Vneck or sweetheart necklines. To match with tops that are of softer material or have a frill down the middle, it is best to match with bootcut pants. The best pants to look for are midrise or that sit slightly above the bellybutton. Otherwise if you are looking for skirts then go a knee lenght skirt with a slight Aline cut. I hope this helps and keep posted because next week i'll be posting tips on dressing for body shapes :)

    ReplyDelete