Friday 1 June 2012

Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe


Happy Birthday to one of the world's most beautiful women- Marilyn Monroe ( aka Norma Jeane) born June 1st 1926- August 5th 1962. She had amazing style and is adored by many. I suggest that everyone take some time to go to the website link down below and read some of Marilyn's quote, she was truly amazing.

Quotes by Marilyn Monroe

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”  
 “A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”

find more wonderful quotes at http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/82952.Marilyn_Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment